http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Expressions...: Long time, no blog...

Monday, November 14, 2005

Long time, no blog...

Yeah, Its been a long time time since i even logged in!!
Typical me, when i take up something new i go about it with surprising gusto , but later, i mean after sometime my interest wanes. Not just a 'wane', sharp and abrupt decrease!! Thats just what's happening now!!
Apart from my typical behavior, the other reason may be attributed to the fact that i have have lost my will to live.
Honest. (No, am Not contemplating anything foolish!!)
Why ?? Ah, Will explain Later.
I work for a Billion dollar company which does not provide internet access beyond 9AM.
Cost cutting, it seems.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

The irony of it all! What a unique means to cost cut!

12:19 AM  
Blogger Jay said...

I tagged U in my blog .... Read my last blog for details!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home