http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Expressions...: She's Back!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

She's Back!

Yo!
The Red Hot Italian "Chica" is back home after a brain surgery and complete nervous system overhaul. She rides fine, need to do the all the "niceties" i had to do long back, all over again. The Wisperings, The Run ins. Hopefully, she holds and remains for long this time around.

Here's to you, my Palio.

Incase you are clueless trying to decode the bad Metaphors/Simile, (Whatever, you get the point. No points for my Bad English, though) i am talking about my Car. The Ferrari Red Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport. She had a severe Engine makeover. I had to get the Head Assembly replaced along with two Pistons! Yeah! I need to do the customary run in like all new cars, ride her slow for about 1000kms and then, hopefully, "Ride the wind" Baby.

P.S: I bet you knew i was talking about my Ride, the Car. You Brainy chap, you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home