http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Expressions...: A dream I dreamt...

Monday, August 07, 2006

A dream I dreamt...

I see the black cloud advancing towards me, menacingly.
I cover myself with the "newly bought" Jerkin. I walk silently amidst the din.
I see a dustbin, immediately jump in to gather some food.
Nothing.
I come out with tears brimming in my eyes.
A couple of disgusting stares directed towards me. I hear the words "Disgusting", "Dirty" etc.
I move faster, cross the road with the cab driver narrowly missing me, to meet my "friend". "She's cute", I sigh.
Big round eyes, unkempt hair, ragged clothes and just the right smile.
"Here", she says. It's a half eaten apple (half eaten half apple).
I take it and hungrily bite into it.
I look at her, into her eyes. Our eyes meet; we are locked in our stares.
I smile and hold out my hand, she takes it.
We walk. It's raining.
I pull my "spotted" jerkin over our heads.
She tilts her head, it rests on my shoulders.
I smile, again.
I am the richest man in the world.

I am almost 90% sure that this post is an after effect of the movie which i watched over the weekend.
"Godavari". It’s a Telugu movie.
A cool love story shot amidst a background of the river Godavari.
Normally, I hate love stories. But this one movie was ok.

And I am 40% sure that this post is because the last week was a "Friendship week".
That makes no sense, adding it up makes it 130%.
No problem, this post doesn't make sense either.

I really don't know where the last sentence came from. Is it true?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

You are psychic! :-)

3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you imagined yourself to be a dog or something? the dustbin seemed to suggest that...anyway, i am pscyhed! :D

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well dreamt dude. I read all your posts today. very nice. This dream also is very romantic. Did you see any of your she friend in your dream?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home