http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Expressions...: Huttu habbada shubashayagalu, Amma

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Huttu habbada shubashayagalu, Amma

Today, Feb-19, Is my Mom's Birthday!!
A very Happy Birthday to you Amma.

When I look back, I find myself wondering, "How did she tolerate me?"
Yes, I was one of the naughtiest of the kids, and sometimes downright difficult to deal with! But, she guided me all along, making me take the right steps, for what??Nothing, Infact she had to work more, cook, make me study, run the family. The only possible explanation, me thinks, is her love for the family, for us, for me.

She cares for us no matter what. This kind of unconditional love is what makes her so special to me.


Sometimes, when things weren't going right, when I desperately needed somebody to talk to. She was always there for me. I could talk to her about all of life’s little problems, anything, and somehow she could make it all go away.
Happy birthday MOM!!

*Sniff*
That's it, Let me go and cry in the bathroom now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

Maybe I would want to chat with her too! Just a few questions on Patience and tolerance! :-)

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

y to cry in bathroom dude.

9:58 AM  
Anonymous Vijay said...

Thanks for the wonderful blog.

Watch Huttu Habbada Shubhashayagalu on GudSho

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home